IMPORTANT NOTICE (PLEASE READ THROUGH) :
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before registering yourself / your child for our netball trainings/programmes. By registering you / your child, you are agreeing and accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- If you / your child is better suited for a class that falls on another training day or is conducted at another training venue, our administrator may get in touch with you to discuss the option to switch training times and/or venues. Please note that this is only for cases where the playing ability is vastly different from the current class that you / your child is assigned to.
- The minimum number participants required to form a class is 3.
- Please take note that there are some rules for outdoor training:
- 5 players per half court (coach included)
- Only those who have gotten their slots are to attend training. Limited slots are available depending on the number of courts we have
- Parents will have to drop their child off and will not be able to stay during training because the facility will have to keep to less than 30 pax
- Per Group of 5 participants per half court must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart from another groups at all times.
- Physical distancing of 2m (2 arms-length) between individuals should be maintained in general while exercising and playing sports
- Mask should be worn except when performing strenuous activities
- There will be no refund/rollover for any dates players cannot attend after payment has been made as we have arranged for courts and coaches.
- Training Dates may be subjected to changes. Any changes will be made known to you at least 1 week in advance.
- Classes are subject to availability. Do register early to avoid any disappointment.
- Prices for children is inclusive of a $25 one-time administrative fee and $30 for Netball attire. Prices for adults is inclusive of a $25 one-time adminstrative fee only.
- Online registration for all players closes when slots are full / on Friday, 25 March 2021, 12pm.