IMPORTANT NOTICE (PLEASE READ THROUGH) :
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before registering your child/children for our netball trainings/programmes. By registering your child/children, you are agreeing and accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- Please take note that there are some rules for outdoor training:
- 5 players per coach per court
- Only those who have gotten their slots are to attend training. Limited slots are available depending on the number of courts we have
- Parents will have to drop their child off and will not be able to stay during training because the facility will have to keep to less than 50 pax
- Per Group of 5 participants per half court should not interact and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart from another group at all times.
- Physical distancing of 2m (2 arms-length) between individuals should be maintained in general while exercising and playing sports
- Mask should be worn except when performing strenuous activities
- There will be no refund/rollover for any dates players cannot attend after payment has been made as we have arranged for courts and coaches.
- Training Dates may be subjected to changes. Any changes will be made known to you at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Time slots are subject to availability. Do register early to avoid any disappointment.
- Online registration for all players closes when slots are full / on Monday, 31st May, 5:00pm.